Friday, March 15, 2013

We Are All Given This Moment Only.


Believe me, your age is entirely relative and of very little consequence. A deeply thought provoking and in my case, profoundly life-changing memory, was when I recently took sudden note of the absolute emptiness of our proverbial "nest". All three of our not so little chicks have finally flown away, never to return, to continue the circle of life. And we, my dearest love of 40 years are left behind to vegetate or to consciously choose to live .

Life's scars and knocks have left their mark on us, me with diabetes ii and a lower leg amputation and her with chronic asthma and what ever other baggage one collects along a rough road.  Circumstances have dealt both of us a Super sized portion of optimism and resilience. We missed the money boat years ago, if indeed, there ever was one. That, in itself has left us tightly clutching an enviable portion of resourcefulness, and giving thanks to the universe for showing us simple techniques of how to  make do with what we had. Above all else, what it had driven home in our minds, is that all of us had only received today, this hour, or  more precise, this very moment and not a second more.

Young and vibrant or old and decrepit, all we have is this moment! We chose to live our moments and if we should have another, praise the Almighty for that! I wanted to get to grips with the hidden world of the computer and figured, that having that knowledge would somehow enrich my life and expand my insight into the many mysteries of inner and outer space and what makes things tick.
That was a few years ago and I have since also been able to generate some much welcomed finances into my PayPal account from my various free websites and blogs.

In order to get to that stage in my life, I had unfortunately had to make contact with a more seemly element of the Internet namely SCAM or CON artists, just waiting for unwary and unsuspecting newcomers. People who use various ploys to ultimately make you part with some scarce resources as payment for old valueless software at best, while others simply take your money and run. Off course, there were many other legitimate business ventures offering the real thing but was way too advanced for newcomers or "newbies" like yours truly. Being the eternal optimist and always searching for ways of simplifying details, I have come away virtually unscathed and am now in a great position to share the knowledge I have accumulated with regards to starting up and running a successful online marketing business.

Regards,
Andre' Hartslief

No comments:

Post a Comment